Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My mad obsession

Oh my goodness, I am totally obsessed with Grey's Anatomy!

I feel incredibly lame talking about a television show on a blog ( I need to get out more) but this show is so AMAZING I just have to talk about it. Recently I rented a DVD of the first five episodes from the first season on the advice of Lavle (who knew eh?) and since then, I cannot stop renting Grey's DVDs. Last night I began the 2nd season and oh my God, I want to change professions and hopefully one day marry a mirror image of Patrick Dempsey (long sigh).

Since watching the show I have also developed an inner narrative. As I was getting ready for work this morning I proceeded to describe my emotional state in the third person using silly analogies of breakfast preparations. Sometimes I am so glad no one can hear my thoughts but God. He must laugh at some of the things I think about. It must be highly entertaining.

On to other news, we were given a security tape of the guy who robbed our office last week. As we watched this robbery unfold I felt uneasy but couldn't pinpoint why. After taking a stroll over lunch I realized I had seen this guy walking into the building a few weeks back. What's really sucky is that he was very good looking, probably one of the hottest guys I have seen in the last month. He had this awesome gray jacket with nice jeans and he wore these fantastic gray pumas. He looked Italian. For some reason I always like Italian men (?) And just to clarify, not the gino types who like techno music, evicta backpacks and dance with glo-sticks.

So... I'm infatuated with the guy who stole our office monitors. He may be a jerk for stealing from a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of women all over the world, but he certainly looks dang sexy.

Shallow much?

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a recent university graduate who is attempting to figure out where life will take her. Not sure yet, but hopefully it will be interesting and exciting.