Saturday, November 03, 2007

Retro 80's

I was bored yesterday and I came across some old Sesame Street skits/cartoons. These were some of my favourites or just ones that really stuck out.

How Crayons Are Made.
(Gotta love that snazzy 80's music)


Crazy Pointer Sisters Pinball


Thinking of U


1-20 Raga
I just thought this was pretty and kinda groovy


And finally: Here is Your Life
These are so creative and well, they make me giggle.

Painting of a Bowl of Fruit
(For some reason Guy Smiley reminds me of Travis Doucette)


Loaf of Bread

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally remember that pinball video being on Seasame Street when I was a kid. I loved it!

So when are you going to update this shizznit?

Anonymous said...

What's the deal with no posts? I've no idea what's going on with you and I'd really like to know. To encourage you to write I've tagged you in a meme. Check out my blog to see the rules. Miss ya babe!

Followers

About Me

I'm a recent university graduate who is attempting to figure out where life will take her. Not sure yet, but hopefully it will be interesting and exciting.