Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gripe

In reference to my Facebook status, I've held back for so long I forgot how good it feels to say exactly what I think. I've gradually become more and more concerned with how I express myself, making sure I'm politically correct and being unoffensive. I'm tired of that crap. You know what, this is what I think:

1) I'm a bitch. Yes, I am on occasion rude to people in convenient stores, cafeterias, gas stations, drive thrus, retail stores (especially when they pester you to try things on or ask you your full address and personal info when returning a pair of socks) and anyone who just seems to irritate me. And puh-leeze people, I am NOT the only one who does this so stop being so shocked and judgemental.

2) I have a great disdain for arrogant and condescending people who constantly seek public self validation.

3) Stop asking me questions! Is it absolutely necessary for you to know all my whereabouts and thoughts? (My mother is driving me fucking nuts!)

4)For God sakes stop asking for my phone number and email. Just b/c I am pleasant and nice does not mean I want to fuck you, suck your dick, be your girlfriend or marry you.

5) Although good intentions are a lovely after-thought they are NOT actions. Just because you think something does not make it so. Stop telling me that you meant to email me or thought of me the other day but didn't know to call. I'd rather you say nothing at all.

6) Friendships can be quite revealing. It's amazing to discover that your friend is bossy, demanding, popularity obsessed and impatient.

7) Yes, I get drunk on occasion. No, Satan is not going to get me! No, I am not a raging alcoholic! And yes, I probably did flirt with you, tell you something inappropriate and speak with a raised voice, outside, in a family neighbourhood at 2am. (gasp!)

Long sigh...

That is all.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a recent university graduate who is attempting to figure out where life will take her. Not sure yet, but hopefully it will be interesting and exciting.