Monday, June 27, 2005

malaria pills are yucky

Today, my adventure begins. I leave for India at 11:05 pm. Well, I don't really go to India directly, I'm really going to London and then to Calcutta so.... I leave for London at 11:05pm. I'm feeling anxious. I thought that I would be full of anticipation and excitement, but I feel so anxious I can't sit still. I think it's the malaria pill I'm taking. Apparently it has all these wacky psychological side-effects. Since taking this stuff my stomach has been so tense. It feels like this ball of knots. I'm so glad Nick is coming. Hopefully he'll make me laugh my head off on the plane, which will relax me somewhat. He came over yesterday and completely changed my mood. I have to admit, I'm very grateful to live with a comic. I have also been feeling nauseous. I'm not sure if that's a result of my anxiety or the medication. I've been feeling it since Saturday. Malaria pills suck.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a recent university graduate who is attempting to figure out where life will take her. Not sure yet, but hopefully it will be interesting and exciting.