Friday, November 11, 2005

now that's some hunky Jane Austen

Went to see Pride and Prejudice tonight. It was terrible. I knew it would be. Kiera Knightley was not convincing enough as Elizabeth Bennett. They made her appear like she actually liked Darcy when in reality she loathed him. And Matthew MacFadyen sounded way too robotic to be a brewding Mr. Darcy. Not only that, they made him mope about the entire film. I know this is shallow but, my goodness he's cute. That's one thing they got right.

Conclusion: Nothing will ever claim my love for Jane Austen like the BBC. God bless those Brits!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Awwwww I am so dissapointed, I love that book! I really need to find a chick who likes historical novels as much as myself and go see it!
YOu know what sucks! Married people! They don't have any time for their single friends! I feel like I am slowly being abandoned by my newly married friends.

Followers

About Me

I'm a recent university graduate who is attempting to figure out where life will take her. Not sure yet, but hopefully it will be interesting and exciting.