Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Diane Neal... she's lovely looking

A friend from class told me today that I look like the lawyer on Law and Order Special Victims Unit. She's told other people in my program and they all seem to agree that I look like this woman. I don't see it.


Actually, I think she looks more like Rachel Hahn. Especially in this picture.


Apparently, Rachel and I look alike. I don't mind looking like either of these women as I think they are pretty beautiful. Also, I have been thinking about dying my hair. I always used to get blond highlights, but Mena told me that brown hair would suit my features. Hmm... I'm not sure. If I end up looking anything like Diane Neal, I might really consider it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, you DO look like her! Actually she looks like a cross between Rachel and you.

Lucky you... according to other people I am apparenly somewhere between: Debra Winger, Parker Posey, and Luke. Yeah.

-- lisa

Adrienne said...

I think you look like her, but her hair looks red in the picture not brown. Why don't you try putting some copper red in your hair?
When I had long hair people use to say that I reminded them of Gwyneth Paltrow, I think I have a similiar crooked smile as her. Now that I chopped my hair off I don't think I look like anyone famouse.

Followers

About Me

I'm a recent university graduate who is attempting to figure out where life will take her. Not sure yet, but hopefully it will be interesting and exciting.