Saturday, April 08, 2006

A happy state

I haven't posted lately. I think my blogging days are coming to an end. That is unless I decide to catch the travel bug and take off for some foreign, exotic and war-torn location. That would definitely give me something to write about. Hopefully that will happen in the near future, maybe as soon as July or August. But for now, I am quite satisfied with life as it is. I'm content with the idea of school and working on my life and career. I am enjoying this time of self discovery and spiritual revelation. God is good, so wonderfully good. To Him be all the glory.

3 comments:

RTF said...

J.

Your posts have always been thoughtful. I hope you continue to write, but nobody's gonna make you do anything…

Do you have any place specific for where you might go in the summer?

Peace,

Tom

Adrienne said...

NOooooooo Jojo you can't stop I love reading your thoughts. THis is how I got to know you so well. Listen to Tomtom.
I don't know why I called you guys those silly names I just felt like it. Heee I am in sucha silly mood right now. Hey hey I am accepted to both Humber and Fanshawe so maybe I could take over your lease while your away? I dunno life is good but wonky right now.

Roshan Grossman said...

I'm happy to hear you're in a happy place right now....but, I echo the others' sentiments....your blog is well-written and I've enjoyed reading it :)

Followers

About Me

I'm a recent university graduate who is attempting to figure out where life will take her. Not sure yet, but hopefully it will be interesting and exciting.