Wednesday, May 24, 2006

"If it's not baroque don't fix it"

Today I have been working on my media assignment for my Canadian Development course and I have been listening to Bach all day. Gosh, he is so amazing. I can't believe someone could create such beauty with music. My favourite is his Italian Concerto and Brandenburg Concerto #3. I have the sheet music for the Italian Concerto and have been playing it on the keyboard in our sunroom. I will never play the third movement quick enough (presto, as fast as possible), but nonetheless, it's stress relieving and fun to try :)

Back to work,
Johanna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you study, Johanna, or what program are you in? Your courses and assignments sound so interesting!

Johanna said...

I am taking international project management at Humber College. It's a one year post graduate certificate.

Um... who is this?

RTF said...

J.

I bought a Bach concerto CD (I forget which one) a while back. Good times. Perfect on an early Sunday morning.

Peace,

T.

Followers

About Me

I'm a recent university graduate who is attempting to figure out where life will take her. Not sure yet, but hopefully it will be interesting and exciting.