Monday, September 11, 2006

Frustrated

Today my boss asked me to start up a social justice blog. I thought it would be a great idea for the campaign and so I began to work at writing up our founding document for our very first post. I even had some people ready to comment. The whole thing would be fantastic except for the program we are using for our blog. I'm sure it's not a program but I don't know what else to call it. I swear if it was a person I would totally kick it in the head. Yes, I said kick it in the head. Not punch, kick. Grr... It kept changing the font on me, the colours, the spacing, making it bold etc... I was so pissed off after two hours of working away that I just gave up. What the hell am I doing wrong? Someone tell me b/c I have no idea why this is acting this way. I blog here and cut and paste all the time and never have any problems. Why is this so difficult? Boo-urns.

Bah

1 comment:

RTF said...

J.

You should cut from Word (if that is where you authored the document), paste into Notepad, and then cut and paste from Notepad into the blog program (or whatever it is). Just a guess, but it might help.

T.

Followers

About Me

I'm a recent university graduate who is attempting to figure out where life will take her. Not sure yet, but hopefully it will be interesting and exciting.