Monday, August 29, 2005

boys....tee hee

ok, yeah, this subject was bound to come up sometime. If you know me at all, you know that at some point I'll talk about boys in some form or another. Recently, I have worked very hard to not think about them because I did not to get distracted from God. So, the moment I promise to think only of Jesus, what happens, everyone starts talking about marriages, crushes and engagements. They all begin to ask me (ok, it was only one good friend) questions about how to stop thinking about their crushes, meanwhile they have no idea that I am struggling to do the same thing. Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... So of course, I am now going to give in and talk about, yes.. you guessed it, boys. I like boys. They are so nice. I like one boy in particular. And y'all will never guess who. He is very nice. Let's call him..... Frankfurt. Oh that makes me giggle we have to change that. I would never like a boy named Frankfurt or even Franklin or hey, let's be honest, even Frank. OK, so his name is Peter, with a nickname of Petey. We likey. So... Petey is way fashionable and oh so cool. Petey doesn't care about what people think of him. Petey is super respectful and very honourable. There is no one who is more sweeter and kinder than Petey. In simple terms... Petey rules. oh yeah... and he loves God. I guess I should have mentioned that first because that is the most important. Oh... did I also mention that Petey is super duper handsome? Oh, he's dreamy alright!

So... basically, this post is not about anything in particular but about a boy named Petey. (gush)

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a recent university graduate who is attempting to figure out where life will take her. Not sure yet, but hopefully it will be interesting and exciting.