Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Right now I'm at Minaker's house. I'm using the net cuz I don't have it at home. Lavle is here with me, which makes this post most fun. I love Lavle. (Ha ha SUCKAS, too bad you can't be here to enjoy him.) I also made salsa dip tonight. Unfortuantely I was unable to go to Value Village to get a serving plate for it. I had to use one of Luke's plates instead. The dip was quite yummy though. We ate it all in less than twenty minutes. Lucky for Ann Marie I saved her some. Soooo good.

After LR we ended up watching Firefly. It's this television show that got cancelled after only one season. I don't know why. It's quite good. THe main character always gets seriously injured in every show. I like it cuz at least there is some action albeit unrealistic.

Anywho, tonight I actually blushed for the first time in months. It usually takes a lot to make me blush. I have to say, I never thought Luke could pull it off. Oh Lukie, you're a quick one.

tee hee

4 comments:

RTF said...

Man, I still want that plate back from David's house. We should have put one of our names on it like we initially planned.

I'll probably take this one to the grave ... lol

Peace,

T

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Ana. I'm twelve years old. I'm from Portugal. I like your blog. It's interesting. I know YOu are older than me and I know I don't know write in english but I can´t... palavras... sorry, it's portuguese "words". forget... so.. Goodbye

Johanna said...

Hey Ana,

Thanks for the comment. Tea and rice will be sent to you soon.

Adrienne said...

Hee-hee Luke you are soooo funny!

Followers

About Me

I'm a recent university graduate who is attempting to figure out where life will take her. Not sure yet, but hopefully it will be interesting and exciting.