Monday, March 13, 2006

Colin Powell and Cheese cake

Colin Powell is coming to Roy Thompson Hall on Wednesday to talk about Canadian American relations. The guest speaker (isn't Colin Powell enough?) is Frank McKenna, the Canadian ambassador to the US. It costs a minimum of $245/ticket! That's the most ridiculous price for tickets I've ever seen, especially for a political discussion. Although I would buy one for myself and a friend, I think paying rent is far more important. Besides, even if tickets were reasonably priced, I'm hosting a med school party at my house for a friend on the same night. I'm making him raspberry cheesecake. Mmmm...

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a recent university graduate who is attempting to figure out where life will take her. Not sure yet, but hopefully it will be interesting and exciting.