Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The crazy monster from Robarts

The cutest little Korean toddler came to talk to me today. His mom was keeping a close eye on him as he meandered around the book displays. After exploring the cafeteria, the vending machine room and the t-card office he was completely certain that there was a monster somewhere about. He came right up to me (ballsy little man he was) and started gibbering away using expressive hand gestures. I have no idea what he was saying as he was speaking a combination of English, French and Korean. Apparently his name is Jacob and I should stay away from the monster's lair (the janitor closet). I'm amazed at the skills of children today. This little guy is two and already multilingual. Crazy eh?

2 comments:

megarrah said...

i love your story! oh my gosh. kids are priceless...

Anonymous said...

comin home in less than 2 WEEKS

Followers

About Me

I'm a recent university graduate who is attempting to figure out where life will take her. Not sure yet, but hopefully it will be interesting and exciting.