Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Mmm... Pizza Hut
















Ok, so last night we went out for dinner at Pizza Hut in honour of Jeremy's 29th birthday and it was SOOOO good!!! The cheese was NOT paneer and I was actually able to safely eat ice cream!! Yay!! After telling the wait staff that our friend was 29, they made him stand up on a chair in front of the entire restaurant and announce that he was celebrating his birthday at Pizza Hut. Then they made him stick his face in a bowl of ice cream followed by a hilarious Indian version of Happy Birthday. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard as I did last night. Well, that was until I saw this guy across the restaurant. He resembled someone I knew, except for the fact that he was Indian. I have to say, I think this looks so much like Luke Minaker. I know he's a lot thinner and of course he's Indian, but the shirt and the gelled hair totally scream LUKE. He was rather confused when Josh asked ( I couldn't ask because I was way too embarrassed and could hardly speak because I was laughing so hard) for a photo, but his family convinced him. The moment I saw this guy it reminded me of Luke, which in turn reminded me of home. Ahhh Canada, I miss you. Um.... I also miss Luke. If you're reading this, I love you.

Note: Please disregard how evil I look in this photo, I was sincerely happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Johanna,

I looked you up for the first time today. I see you figured out how to put a picture on your blog.

You are clearly going to have lots to tell when you get home.

Safe journey,

Bonnie from Gerstein

Anonymous said...

you look sooooo happy. and that brings tears to my eyes.. i am soo happy for you jo.
i cant wait to hang out when you home.
miss you lots..
leslie

Followers

About Me

I'm a recent university graduate who is attempting to figure out where life will take her. Not sure yet, but hopefully it will be interesting and exciting.