Monday, September 26, 2005

some pictures

I haven't posted in awhile. I finally figured out how to download my pictures onto my computer so... here are some shots of my boos (Morgan and Lia) and my friend Doreen's birthday. Gosh, she is sooo beautiful!! I love my friends. For all you naughty, dirty and deceitful boys out there... don't even think about it... she's taken (by someone decent and very honourable)!! Anyways, I had a great weekend. I went to a house warming party on Friday night and then on Saturday went out for dinner with Doreen. Sunday after church I had some drinks with Jonathan and Heidi. It was most lovely :)


Doreen and her friend Dima (who is WAY nice by the way)


Me and Doreen


I haven't seen my friend Steph is two years. The last time we saw one another was her wedding day. It was SO good to see her. I finally got to chat with her husband, Blair and he is one of the nicest guy I've ever met.


My boo...Morgan. She's my muffin.


And finally... Lia, the horniest cat known to man. If this baby goes into heat again, I swear Leslie and I will have nervous break downs.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a recent university graduate who is attempting to figure out where life will take her. Not sure yet, but hopefully it will be interesting and exciting.